HubSpot, the all-in-one inbound marketing software company, came out with a new study that shows that LinkedIn is seven times better than Facebook and four times better than Twitter at driving business-to-business (B2B) customer leads.
The study, of more than 3,000 B2B HubSpot customers, shows that LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.6%, compared to Facebook at .39% and Twitter at .67%.
The information presented in the study (inspired by David Meerman Scott and conducted by Rebecca Corliss) was a B2B data subset of all of HubSpot customers’ social media traffic and leads collected through the HubSpot system in 2011.
Read more at Social Media Today >>
Want to learn more about how you can use LinkedIn to drive customer leads and sales for your small business? Check out some of our past posts:
- How to Use LinkedIn Plugins to Make Your Small Business Website More Engaging
- 5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Owner Should Be Using LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Relaunches CardMunch, the iPhone App That Will End the Use of Business Cards
- LinkedIn Launches Follow Company Button
- LinkedIn Launches Company Status Updates
Do you agree with this report? Which social network drives the most B2B customer leads for your small business?
-To contact the writer on this story: Philip Nowak in Chicago at [email protected]